November 18, 2013

love and prayers

We are so thankful for the
love and prayers in our behalf.
It's amazing to see the progress
that is made here every.single.day!

Suzi went to Joy School today all by herself.
She insisted on walking-instead of being held,
or pushed by a stroller.
She kept her eye patch on all day
(with a few breaks in between)
She wants to put her shoes on all by herself,
help make cookies, and acts like
a toddler typically would.

After talking with my friend
Kira Carter
John and I decided to try
the band-aid eye patch instead,
and pick out stickers for her
to put on.
She loves that so much!
She picked out Dora,
hearts, and princess
stickers.

p.s.
I feel guilty writing so much about
Suzi right now.
I have always tried to make
everything fair with all of
my children and not favor one
over the other.
I just want to write the happenings
in her life as they happen
so we can keep track of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment