October 27, 2013

carving pumpkins

















Picture 1: John drew, cut, and gutted most of the pumpkins. {I collected the seeds to roast them} :)
Picture 2: Gavin holding pumpkin guts!
Picture 3: Maddie cat gutting her pumpkin.
Picture 4: Hudson pausing for a minute to take a picture
Picture 5: Suzi loves her painted pumpkin from Dillon and Dani's Wedding
Picture 6: Suzi helping Maddie gut her pumpkin. She's such a good helper.
Picture 7: Our crew during our pumpkin party!
Picture 8: Gavin's pumpkin!
Picture 9: Maddie's Pumpkin! ...Even though I messed up really bad on her pumpkin, she was still so happy and cheerful!
Picture 10: Maddie's pumpkin was suppose to be an outline of a cat, but I obviously wasn't thinking and "followed" the pattern by cutting out the outer circle first. I wasn't even thinking that it would leave a huge hole! {oops}. I felt really bad. We told Maddie she could plug in the stacking pumpkins every night, and thankfully she was content with that.
Picture 11: Hudson's spooky pumpkin
Picture 12: Gavin and Suzi
Picture 13: Admiring our pumpkins in the dark!
Pictures 14/15: Our family with all of our pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment