I hesitate writing so much information
about myself,
but I do this with hopes
that it might help another
person in need.
. . .
I went to my 3 month check up
to Dr. Lundell the
other day and I told him
my main concerns were
a very upset stomach
and heart burn.
After talking for a minute or two
he asked if I had a lot of
yeast infections
or yellowing in my toe nails.
I said that I use to have
a lot of yeast infections,
but not so much anymore.
And I have never had
yellowing in my toenails.
He looked at me and said,
"I wonder if you have too
much yeast in your body.
Tomorrow morning I want you to do
the Saliva Test.
This is where you get up in the
morning, and before you put
anything into your mouth
spit into a cup full of water.
Within 1-30 minutes, look into the glass.
If there are strings coming down
from your saliva, it is an
indicator that you have
too much yeast in your body.
So I woke up the next morning
and did the little test.
And to my surprise again,
My glass looked like the picture below:
The following things are what I need to do.
#1:
Complete a 15 day Yeast Cleanse
I will be using the products
*Exodus GI Cleanser
*Yeast Beaters Plus Immune Support
*Glutamine
*Probiotic
You can get more information
right here .
#2:
Start a diet called
Slim for Life
that was designed
by Dr. Lundell.
It is basically like the
South Beach Diet.
It is eating a
low glycemic diet.
#3
Exercise
#4
Drink a lot of water
...I have been reaching out
to a support group on
Facebook.
My friend
Angela (Laub) Shaner
created this group,
and I have been blessed
because of it.
I have been able to ask
many
questions about what
I am going through,
and within minutes I
receive messages of
ideas and
encouragement.
I am so thankful for these
women and their
willingness to comfort
and guide me.
From what it sounds like,
I have CANDIDA.
(Another word for yeast).
They recommended these
sites you can find
It strengthens my testimony
to know that I am never
alone in what I am going through.
There will always be
someone who is going through
similar circumstances,
or someone who
has already been there.
It also strengthens my testimony
of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
I am learning over and over
again that His atonement is real.
That He suffered all that I suffer.
That He can personally be there for me.
That he cares and loves me
more than I will ever
comprehend.

No comments:
Post a Comment