November 3, 2013

Suzi's 3rd Birthday

It's so hard to believe that Suzi is
THREE YEARS OLD!
Time has gone by so fast.
For her birthday this year,
I decided to make her a cupcake cake.
It was really simple, 
but I tried a new recipe
(cream cheese)
and it took a lot of frosting!
I think I will stick to the regular
decorating frosting.




Suzi picked out her own birthday cereal
(a tradition from my family)
and she picked Fruity Pebbles.


She also got a little dish set with
bowls, spoons and bottles.
She sure loves her babies!


She was in love with her new
   birthday outfit.
This is her "dancing pose".


She also received a card with money from
Grandpa and Grandma Frehner.
A card with a hello kitty outfit
from Grandpa and Grandma James.
She is one happy girl.


When I originally asked Suzi what
she wanted for her birthday cake,
she said, "A pancake!"
So we made her a pancake-cake too!
She was more excited about
this cake than the cupcake one.


We took Suzi out for her
Birthday dinner.
Since she requested pancakes,
we took her to IHOP.


Happy Birthday sweet, sweet girl.
We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment