Hudson: Kindergarten
First Day of School
I have so many pictures
of you looking at me like this!
I absolutely love it!
I also get looks {like this} from you.
Hopefully we won't have too
many of those! :)
I love that you get to do everything together!
You are both so different from each other,
but I think that's what makes it so great!
Hudson at his desk.
~ Hudson ~
You are {also} excited and nervous
to start Kindergarten.
I requested to have you and Maddie in the
same class with the same teacher.
I thought it would be the best thing to do,
especially for this first year.
You are so excited to ride the bus,
play with the big red balls,
and play with friends!
I think you will have a great year
and have a lot of fun!
love, mom
Your favorite color: Green
Your favorite food: Pumpkin Cookies
Your best friend: Ryker Lawrenson
What you want to be when you grow up: A daddy
Your favorite subject: P.E.
No comments:
Post a Comment